Top Skills Deserve the Best Opportunity!
Pompeii’s Plumbing and Heating, Inc. has been an integral and respected part of the Cleveland area’s professional community. Family owned for three generations; we have provided services to the residential and commercial markets since 1941.
Today, Pompeii’s Plumbing and Heating, Inc. makes quality service the trademark. We are committed to the professional responsibility for full service repair, replacement, remodel and installation in plumbing, heating and air conditioning.
Master Plumbing Technician – Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential service and light commercial applications.
- Ability to demonstrate competency in plumbing systems along with installation and diagnostics to ensure the completion of service at very high professional level.
- Must possess superior writing, communication, listening and diplomacy skills which are necessary to resolve any customer concern and educate our customers as well as ourselves.
- Capable of working a rotating, “On-Call” shift within the department team
- Valid Driver’s License with clean record and drug free
- Backflow Certification is helpful but not required.
- Our Service Technicians are Supplied With a Fully Stocked Truck
- Company Supplied Uniforms, Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Highest Industry Compensation Package
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday and Personal Day Pay
- Health Insurance
- Continuing Education for the Trade
- Nexstar Network Continuing Education (Service System Training)
- Positive Work Environment with a Common Goal to Provide Great Service to Our Incredible Customers!
- Above all, our technicians are responsible for the execution of the perfect service call and delivery of the company core values at every level based on our “Customer 1st” model, along with our Vision & Mission Statements.
- While with integrity our technicians are responsible for setting the benchmark of professionalism and craftsmanship. Allowing our company to grow and market our excellent reputation for performance.
- To be on time and prepared to work each day with a positive attitude along with a self-motivated approach while following the guidelines with the Field Technician
- Processes Handbook and Company Handbook.