It all starts out as a small problem with your drain. Then, the issue builds up to become something more serious over time. Before you know it, more than one drain in your home becomes clogged, your toilet is clogged, and you have to deal with puddles of water all around your backyard.
Even if the issue that you’re dealing with appears to be something minor and the drains are acting only a bit sluggish, it is in your best interest to be absolutely sure what kind of problem you have on your hands. Backups can be messy, and the longer they’re left alone, the worse they will become over time.
You Just Might Have a Sewer Drain Clog if…
- Do you see sewer water backing up through a basement or driveway drain when you flush your toilet?
- Are there multiple plumbing fixtures in your home that aren’t draining properly?
- Do you see bubbles in your toilet when you run the sink?
- Do you see any blockages in your drain clean out?
- Have your toilets stopped working?
- Does soapy water come up into the toilet drain or bathtub when you run the washing machine?
- Has anything strange been happening with your plumbing fixtures? Like water coming up through the tub drain when you flush the toilet?
- Are your drains gurgling or slow to drain? Do they smell of sewage?
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, then you already have a main drain clog or one is about to hit you sooner than later. When you call Pompeii’s, you can expect one of our plumbers to clear out your sewer drain via a process known as hydro jetting.
Hydro Jetting in Cleveland
For those who are uninformed about what it is, hydro jetting is perhaps the most effective method for getting rid of tough drain backups. That’s because hydro jetting is capable of breaking through pretty much any substance that is clogging up your drian.
Hydro jetting involves sending highly pressurized water quickly into your pipes, so that you completely rid your drain of any and all obstructions. Hydro jetting is so efficient that it will even clean your pipes and return them back to tip top condition.
If you have any questions about sewer drain clogs, do not hesitate to call Pompeii’s today!