If you need a new AC installation in Lakewood, you’re best advised to schedule it as soon as possible. After all, summer’s here, and though it might be nice to enjoy the warmer temperatures at first, when it comes to functioning in the hot and humid Ohio summer, you absolutely need your home or place of work to be properly air conditioned.
5 Signs You Need AC Installation in Lakewood
However, it can be confusing to know exactly when your AC is on its last legs. Here are a number of signs to watch out for:
- The AC doesn’t work at all: Obviously, if your AC doesn’t even switch on, it needs to be replaced.
- The AC doesn’t cool effectively: If the appliance fails to cool the air, no matter how long you run it, then there’s probably something wrong with the sensors or thermostat.
- The AC leaks: Usually, leaking water indicates a problem with the condenser line. This can result in costly water damage to your property, as well as pose a fire hazard.
- The appliance makes strange noises: Clanging, ticking or whirring sounds can all be signs that elements are worn or loose.
- The air conditioner emits an electrical burning odor: This indicates significant issues with electrical parts.
Talk to the Professionals
If you notice any of these signs, it’s smart to get your air conditioner checked out by a professional HVAC specialist before deciding to replace it. There may still be a chance that it can be repaired, which could save you some cash. However, in the event the appliance is too damaged or simply too old, it’s advisable to invest in a more contemporary and energy-efficient model.
When you’ve decided you need a new AC, consult with your HVAC specialist. He can inform you about the best options for your property and situation, whether that’s a central air system or a mini-split AC. So don’t wait till it’s sweltering outside: call your HVAC specialist at Pompeii’s today and find out how a new AC can make your life better!